Up for ticking something off your bucket list? Bobsleigh is a brilliant way to wave goodbye to the single life and will make your hen weekend an unforgettable one. If you like white knuckle rides and are a bit of a speed queen, you’ve love this! Latvia has produced some of the best bobsledders in the world and always does very well at the Winter Olympics. Riga is the best place to try this extreme sport.
Ride the summer bob or have your hen weekend in winter and grab the golden opportunity to shoot down the winter bob track with a professional Latvian bobsledder! Either way, you’re in for a massive buzz. Screw up the courage to try this experience and you’ll be so glad you did it.
How do you describe bobsleigh? Well, imagine trying to steer a car across an oil slick or attempting to grab a bar of soap in a shower. It’s all about giving yourself over to the forces of science and nature. Feel the intense rush of hurtling down a run peppered with twists, turns and high banks. There’s nothing like it.
In a nutshell:
- Whiz down a 1420m long, 120m high bobsleigh run in Riga
- Experience speeds of around 80kmh
- Summer bob runs from May-September
- Winter bob runs from November-March (weather permitting)
- Hire of all necessary equipment included
- Return transfers from Riga included