So, either your best friend has just got engaged or maybe it’s you that has just said yes to the ring and now you have one of the biggest celebrations to organise. It may seem like a headache waiting to happen, but not with our simple step by step booking process. We aim to make sure the planning of the hen party Is simple, clear and enjoyable. Just follow the steps below:
1. Numbers… firstly, decide on how many ladies will be attending. Knowing the numbers is very important, as this can influence the activities and location.
2. Monies… Decide on the budget. Work out the spend per head, how much everyone can spend and save.
3. When? Decide on the dates. Plan ahead, the sooner you know the dates the better.
4. Have a nosey on our website. Check out all the locations, activities and perfect packages we offer for your weekend! (This is the exciting part, deciding what to do!)
5. Get a quote. If various packages and activities stand out then get a quote, simply enter your email address, number of people and state what activity. More than likely there will be more than one activity that catches your eye. For this reason, we have a fantastic build your own section. Yes, build your own hen weekend, add as many activities as you like, accommodation and select your dates. We will then get back to you with a quote.
6. Receive quotes from our hen party planners.
7. Email or call us to discuss quotes and any changes you have.
8. Secure your booking. Try and do this as early as you can to ensure you receive the best deals. A simple and low £50 deposit is all that is required to secure your hen weekend.
9. We will set up an online account for you and the other hens to access, here you can individually pay your own amounts directly to us. Genius, we know. No more chasing for payments that are due, everyone can do it themselves.
10. Count down the days to the hen weekend!!
11. It’s time! The hen weekend is here! Have an amazing time!!
12. MAKE MEMORIES TO TREASURE.
In-between all these steps we are available and here to help at any point, to answer any questions you have and to make sure you are all ready and set up for the celebrations! We also have an emergency phone for you to call at any point on your weekend, just in case you need any extra help.
**Make sure you book with an ABTA company**
Date Posted: Friday 11th January 2019
Author: Jenna Halford