The crucial questions to ask your wedding photographer
You have found your ideal wedding photographer, you like their style and looked over lots of their previous wedding photos. There are a few things you may want to consider before the big day and ask the photographer questions to ensure everything runs to plan. This also stops there being any hidden surprises with cost or what you are getting for your money as everything is laid out before the big day. Below are some factors to consider:
- 1. How long have you been in the business?
- 2. How many hours are included within the package?
- 3. Can I request certain images to be taken?
- 4. How much would it cost for additional hours if needed?
- 5. How many photos should I receive from my wedding day?
- 6. Would you recommend two photographers?
- 7. When will I receive my wedding photos?
- 8. Can you frame particular photos?
- 9. Do you do video too?
- 10. How will I receive my images?
- 11. Is a photo album included?
- 12. What information do you need from me before the day?
- 13. What deposit is required?
- 14. Is there a backup plan in case you can’t be at the wedding?
- 15. What sets you apart from other wedding photographers?
Asking these questions can be extremely important so that you know you are getting your day captured the way you want. Think about specific details like group photos, family photos, at the church, at the breakfast and of course the party! Keep these questions in mind when searching for your wedding photographer.