Lisbon Deep Sea Fishing
Reel 'em in, ladies!
If you're up for an action-packed day at sea during your hen weekend, a Lisbon Deep Sea Fishing expedition will do the trick. Not just for the boys, these trips are exciting and unique experiences. No two are the same and anything could happen! You'll get exclusive use of a fishing boat and crew for half a day.
Set sail from Cascais Marina, past rows of white sailing boats, and the outer quay with its moorings for super yachts. Do a fishing trip on the bride's final weekend of freedom and discover one of the most popular fishing spots, like Cascais, Estoril or Cabo da Roca.
Gonna catch a big one? Show us what you've got!
Enjoy the scenery, make the most of Portugal's sunny weather, and see if you can net a really big catch. Fishing boats have sound systems so you can even bring your own tunes. What will be on your fishing playlist?
As well as being great fun, fishing trips give you the chance to catch bream, safias, conger eels, black sea bream, tuna, and octopus. Imagine being able to say you caught an actual octopus on your hen do in the Portuguese capital!
In a nutshell:
- Lisbon Deep Sea Fishing
- Fishing license & equipment provided
- Depart from Cascais Marina
- Catch anything from bream to octopus
- Sound system on board, bring your own music
- Maximum ppl per vessel: 12
- 2 boats available at one time
- Allow 1/2 day for this activity
- Ask your hen party planner about upgrading to a full day trip with BBQ lunch