Ready for the most memorable weekend with the girls? There is only one way to do an al fresco hen do and that’s with glamping! Glamping in Somerset offers scenic countryside settings alongside a host of onsite amenities to help you unwind, be all together and shake off the stresses and strains of wedding prep.
Settle into your hen weekend with beautiful decked out bell tents or barn conversions, then grab the girls for a banging silent disco in your own private party room, decked out with lights and comfy sofas – perfect for when you’ve boogied too hard!
We’re taking relaxing in nature to the next level – Sip on some bubbles whilst you take in the picturesque landscape in your private hot tub!
1. Spacious private party room with sofas, dining tables & chairs
2. Fully equipped rustic kitchen with cooker, fridge-freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, all crockery etc
3. Hot Tub
4. Showers & flushing WC
5. Mix of camp beds & z-beds (In bell tents or barn conversion)
6. Silent disco
Why not add in an experience you won’t forget with Go Wild. Fun-loving groups will have a blast on this unique signature activity combining elements for maximum fun. Take a leisurely pace or go for it with a challenge team and competitive style.
Go Wild includes 3 elements:
· A wild food foray where you discover some of the wild foods you can eat and collect wild food for your bushtucker trial
· Blindfold the bride-to-be (& / or Chief Bridesmaid) for the finale involving a lot of screaming, squirming and hysterical laughter
· During the fire-lighting challenge you’ll make fire without matches, achieve a flaming bundle of hay… it’s quite an experience, a fantastic photo opportunity and a bit harder than Bear Grylls makes it look!
· Lastly you’ll finish the activity with a short, fun archery competition
Or you could even fill your hen do with Posh Frocks & Wellies. A totally unique, fun, self-guided themed activity to explore the area and take on some fun challenges along the way.
· Dress to impress in your best posh frocks, then pull on your wellies
· Don’t forget to pimp your wellies!
· Can be run at any time to suit you over the weekend
· Includes a detailed guide with steps, trail description and photos so you don’t get lost, a fun camera challenge game
· Choose your location: Direct from the glamping sites to a fab country pub or around the adjacent nature reserve.
Looking for something a bit more luxurious on your hen party? Why don’t you spoil the girls with a luxury afternoon tea. A fabulous, classic afternoon tea, all set up for you on gorgeous vintage-inspired China, with washing up included!
· A delicious range of sandwiches &/or wraps
· Luxury fruited scones with jam. clotted cream and fresh strawberries
· Petit fours
· Tea selection with milk & sugar
· Glass of bubbly
· Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options available
There are also more activities you can add like cider tasting and wild booze, just ask your party planner for more details.
You can also choose from bell tents or barn conversions for your stay, all include a spacious private party room with sofas, dining tables & chairs and fully equipped rustic kitchen.
So, are you ready to take on a hen weekend of your dreams? The glamping pods in Somerset is the perfect destination for you!
We serve cookies on this site to analyse traffic and optimise your experience.